Friday, February 6, 2009

New Updates for my blog....

Updates:
I made my blog more convenient and organize this time. If you look in the right side, I have made my navigation buttons which I called Menu. I think that I can't post all of the things in just one blog so I decided to divide it into:
HOME- This is home, 781227.blogspot.com is the main page where you can find updates about my blogs.
MOVIE NEWS- This will give you the latest trailers and reviews of the all the movies you want.
MUSIC CITY- Want the hottest music in town, then this is the right place for you.
IT STUFFZ- This is the place where you can see some IT news and my latest IT works.
RANDOM NEWS- where you can browse different news all over the world from different sites. This are random news so expect random and unexpected things.

0 comments: