One of my friend who knows that I'm really a big fan of Kyle XY told me that our belly-buttomless hero is gay! 'How true is this?', I told her and she said that it was only a gossip. So as a fan I research a little about it and here's what i found out:



The issue was brought up by Perez Hilton in his site (perezhilton.com) and why did he able to say this things? Have a look at this video.



This was taken in a show which im not familiar with. Some say that Matt was caught in the act and should admit it coz his fans would still love him for what he is and besides the evidence is in front of us. But I say that we should not judge that quickly for we dont know him. I really dont have that talent if what he does in that video is a kind of bi or homosexual thing so i cant say if this video serves as a evidence. So how bout you, what do you think about this issue?

if you want to see some comments to this video, then you can follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=Vwho8GZyKK8&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DVwho8GZyKK8





0 comments: